Why Canadians send me to the Russians?! | House Student Work

0
1.jpg

For immigrants from Latin America, Africa, India, China, etc. you must read this article

https://plopandrew.blogspot.com/2019/09/for-immigrants-from-latin-america.html

I received a negative decision today and this after a pro-Russian government was installed in Moldova
Ok, I understand the Canadian activists, they  are selected by political correctness and I was lied to as kindergarten children and they were paid to lie.  All immigration service, police, Canadian government receive money from Romanians and doing illegal activities.
What do you think you can lie to the Russians!
The Russians fucked Canadians like kindergarten children!
And now I have only two options: to appeal the negative decision or to leave Canada!
For two years Canadians collaborated with Romanians!
The intelligence services from Romania collaborated with the Canadian services intelligence.
I have already explained in front of the commission at the hearings how the Russians work in Romania, but they (the Canadians) are so stupid that they did not understand anything! I'll try to explain it again!
And how the Russians did in my case!
I have never been wrong in my analysis and for me it is enough to watch Russian TVs to do short, medium and long term analysis with all the plans of Russia
I studied at 3 universities and I attended many trainings, interships, conferences!
There are many analyzes, but let's start with the most important analyzes!
n February 2014 I made the following analysis that the Russians will try to take Crimea and that they will try to do the same thing in Ukraine as in Transnistria!
I was in a room where there were about 40 people, including presidential adviser for Strategic Affairs, Security and Foreign Policy of the Presidential Administration. and no one believed that the Russians would take over Crimea and no intelligence service in Romania did the analysis.
There are some people on earth who have done the respective analysis!
n December 2015, I warned the Romanian authorities about a possible scenario that could take place in Moldova as well as  the Crimean model, but was a person who has broken the Russians plan and that was me and I'm proud of that! And if the Romanians at the state level warned the Ukrainians about possible scenarios in February 2014, today Why Why Canadians send me to the Russians?! Why Canadians send me to the Russians?!

Post a Comment

 
Top